Pink Love

08:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments


© COPYRIGHT

Hey guys,
This blog is about my favourite inside and outside boots.

As you can see above, that is my favourite outside boots. The body is actually a rose gold suede fabric. Its thick fabric makes your feet feel warm so you can imagine how amazing it felt during winter in UK. Don't worry, what you see is faux fur, not real fur. Not only is it outside but also inside therefore whenever I stepped into it it was so soft; yes, I could feel the smoothness through my socks. I must admit, I've been loving the white ridged platform heels. In fact, they're my favourite type.

© COPYRIGHT
My favourite house boots, also, has a gold rose pink suede cotton fabric (the photos are below). Again, yes, it's faux fur and you can definitely see the similarities between the two. The faux fur is not only on the outside but inside too so it definitely keeps my toes warm and fuzzy. Every step is like stepping on clouds.
© COPYRIGHT

© COPYRIGHT

.nicoleaejayflora.


u Might Also Like

0 comments: