VALENTINES DAY TAG

13:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

© COPYRIGHT

Hey guys,
Here is my Valentine's Day tag!

What is your favourite Valentines Day treat?
I'm not going to lie, I don't have one. I love tacos though.

Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Chocolate covered strawberries for the win.

What is your favourite Valentines Month memory?
All the times I spent with my bf.

What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
Pretty woman, classic chick flick.

Which restaurant would you prefer to go to for a Valentine’s Day date?
I don't have a specific favourite restaurant so I would just choose one that we both wanted to eat in rather than one of us not enjoying the meal. 

What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
It would be him buying me tacos, churros, quesadillas, caramel cheesecake from Nandos and red velvet cheesecake just because I love food. Then we do whatever and go wherever we want. 

Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
It depends on my outfit and by pink, is it hot pink or nude pink etc? Sticking to plain red and plain pink, I'd choose red.

What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
Rose gold velvet, long, fitting dress. I love rose gold! Or, a lacey white dress. I love lace! I can never decide when it comes to what goes on my feet, I'm too picky. 

Homemade or store-bought gifts?
Either, although I usually prefer spending time with each other rather than focusing on gifts. I personally feel like Valentines day isn't about gifts but more of each other.

Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
Hair down like the 60's wavy hairstyle. 

Thank you for reading!
Be safe.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: