Why I started blogging

13:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments

 © COPYRIGHT

Honestly, y'all I have been on a rollercoaster ride to finding myself and what I really want to do in the future.  I still am.

I have been doing everything possible as to finding out what my passion is and I realised that I pushed them away because of what other people thought about them. My passion is blogging, creating youtube videos, art, photography and event management. You see that's seen as something that only falls in the creative category and not logic. Nearly everyone I know looks down on it and I guess that's why I pushed what makes me happy for people that won't be me in the future. They are not me. They won't be the one living my life nor are they in my shoes nor will they be the one waking up everyday as me and be me. Only I can be me and I'm responsible for my own happiness.

It has taken me years to realise that.

I started living for myself the day I started blogging. I have stopped caring about what people think when I tell them what I want to become because, I don't want to wake up like them moaning that I have work, complaining to my companions of how tiring work is and wishing they had a different job. Why? Because I want to do what I love. If I love it, and I enjoy it then forget anyone who looks down. For people who moan a lot about their jobs, they have the guts to make me feel stupid for choosing something that doesn't make me feel that way. The funny thing is they're the same people who told me to choose happiness and to chase my dreams.

I want to be a blogger, YouTuber and an event manager. I want to continue my hobbies because that's also where some of my passion lies and they're art and photography.

I didn't choose money over my dreams.

This is just the start of my journey.

This is why I started blogging.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: