2017 Bucket list

10:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

© COPYRIGHT
By the end of 2017, I wanna be able to experience more activities. I want this year to be so much better than 2016. I want to end it knowing that there may have been some bumps in the road but I definitely had fun too along the way.

By the end of 2017, I will review my list and let you know which one I have done, which you'll probably know beforehand because it'd be on my social media or Youtube (click here).

These are the ones I've come up with now. I will add more and more over this year as I think of more ideas.

Here is my list:
  • Swim with sharks
I know that you might think I'm crazy but, it's such a rush experience and you know you only have one life so why not go crazy? Going on more adventures just adds to more fun stories.
  • Attend the London Fashion Show
I have always wanted to attend the London Fashion Show and New York Fashion Show but I know that my purse does not agree with me so I'll stick with one for now and since I live in the UK, I'll start with London. 
  • To be more confident 
I have always been cautious of my body and if I gain weight in specific areas that I don't want then I go on beast mode and exercise like crazy. It's not a bad thing but it's also not a good thing. I just want to be more confident and not care what anyone thinks.
  • Go on a helicopter ride 
I'm scared of heights but I'm not scared when I'm on a plane because you have a lot of room and planes are huge. I want to know what it's like to be on a helicopter because you get to see an amazing view and everyone who goes on it just seems like they're having a blast so why not try it.
  • Scuba diving
To be honest, I find this one scary and you may be thinking 'oh so you don't find swimming with sharks scary but you find scuba diving scary? Are you crazy?' But think about it, there's more sea creatures and I know I'm over thinking it but I really want to overcome this fear because it's not even that big of a deal as I imagine it.
  • Achieve good A level grades
This is pretty self explanatory. I want a good future.
  • Flyboarding
I find this one scary too because what if you go heads down into the water but you have two rockets attached to your feet and, you go zooming down the sea? But at the same time, I don't think that'll happen otherwise it wouldn't be available for anyone to do especially someone like me so I'm going to be brave and do it.
  • Fly on a jet that turns upside down
OHMYGOSH, I can't find any place in the UK that lets you do it y'all. But, I'm not giving up! I'm going to keep looking because I really want to do it and I want to experience it because it's such a rush and I need to be more adventurous before I'm old and my body can't take it.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: