Highlights in 2016

12:58:00 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey guys,
I know I didn't blog last week because I took a week off blogging but now I'm back.

I can't believe it's 2017!
2016 went by so quick and honestly, it wasn't that good.
I hope you all had a better year and if you did, you're blessed and I hope everyone else would be as lucky as you for 2017.

Some of my highlights in 2016:

Mine and Mk's First Year Anniversary!
If you haven't already, check my youtube channel out because I uploaded our first year anniversary video. Click here. 
It was and still is very special to me and, I'm super excited for more years to come. It reminds me that some things do last.

Helping Homeless People!
For christmas, I bought them blankets, hats and gloves to keep them warm. This idea started when I saw a homeless person shivering on my way home and it was so heartbreaking. You should never take what you have for granted; our 'little' reminders everyday.

Centre Parcs!
I made a travel video and it's published on my youtube channel and it would mean so much if you'd go check it out. Click here.
It was so fun being reunited with childhood family friends. I can't wait to do it again next year.

18th Birthday!
I wasn't really looking forward to it because, my grandparents and aunties weren't going to be there since they're across the world so I didn't see the point in celebrating. During the party, I was surprised because they had made me a video message and I loved it, it touched my heart.

Started Blogging and making Youtube videos!
It's a hobby that I love. It makes me happy and I'm going to continue no matter what people think.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: