CHRISTMAS TAG

12:10:00 Unknown 0 Comments

© COPYRIGHT

Christmas is officially this upcoming Sunday!
I thought it was time to do the christmas tag so here we go..

1. What is your favourite christmas movie?
Grinch/Elf.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Both. I open the gifts I have received from close friends and family friends during the traditional christmas eve party then during christmas morning, I open the gifts I have received from my family.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Probably the Christmas I've spent in Philippines because I was around my family whereas in UK it's not the whole family.

4. Favourite Christmas gift?
The one I never received- a plane ticket to Philippines.

5. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I'm not going to lie, my grandparents spoilt me to bits when they raised me. Everything I wanted, I got so I feel very blessed.

6. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Everyone I know is so jolly that specific day so the vibes is just so calm and cheerful.

7. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Believe it or not, I prefer giving gifts because it's so exciting to see their reactions when they open the gift I've given them.

HAVE AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS GUYS!
STAY POSITIVE.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: