September Favourites

10:59:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Hey guys,
I know I've been away for months. Something happened that needed time to heal. But now, I'm back!

© Copyright


Let me tell you my September favourites!

1. First of all, I have been loving taking photography of nature. I find being around nature is so calm; the peacefulness makes everything better especially, if you just need a breather. 
© Copyright
2. I usually wasn't into high waisted bikini bottoms but lately I've been loving it. It's very comfortable and some say it doesn't give you good body shape but, it's all about how you wear it. Confidence is key.
© Copyright
3. Iced tea is my new drink obsessions. Me and my family went to a restaurant called 'Giraffe' and I ordered a 'Sunshine Coast Iced Tea'. This has ice cold chamomile and green tea with mango, lime and fresh mint. It was so refreshing and yummy! If you ever go to Giraffe, definitely try it. 
© Copyright
4. If you know me, you know I prefer watching than reading however, I'm reading Kendall and Kylie Jenner's book called 'Rebels: City of Indra: The Story Of Lex And Livia'. I've not finished it yet, I'm half way but I love it so far. It's a science fiction/dystopian novel. For the readers out there who have read this book, comment below what you think of it.

5. Another drink I've been loving is Oreo Milkshake. The best thing is that it isn't hard to make. All you need is 4 tsp of chocolate syrup, 8 oreo cookies, 1 cup of milk and 2 cups of softened vanilla ice cream. Put 1 tsp of chocolate syrup into 4 different glasses. Chop the cookies and place it in a blender. Add ice cream and milk; blend it until it's smooth. Pour it into the glasses and top it with chopped oreo cookies. There you have it, drink up! If you're going to try it, let me know by commenting below.
© Copyright
6. I have been loving hanging out in waterparks. It's fun and definitely a good place to hang out in. There are waterparks that's inside when the weather sucks but you still want to have a good time. In Centre Parcs, it's called 'Subtropical Swimming Paradise'; also, Alton Towers have a waterpark. 
© Copyright
Thank you for reading!

PSSSSST! Don't forget to subscribe.

.nicoleaejayflora.







u Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Loving your new posts! Beautiful pictures! Keep up the good work xx

    the-finerthingsinlife.blogspot.com
    Dion x

    ReplyDelete