10 facts about me

13:47:00 Unknown 2 Comments


Hey everyone,
I was thinking that since you're here you may have been reading my posts or this may be my first post that you're reading and, you guys may not even know anything about me so let's get to know each other. Here I go:

1) I'm a middle child.
I have two siblings: an older sister and a younger brother.

2) I'm Filipina.
I'm from Philippines and I was born there on November 4th. I was actually 2 weeks late, and even when I meet up with people I'm most of the times late. Oopsy, sorry! (For the people who know who they are). I was born this way (ehehe).

3) I love photography.
Everywhere I go I love to capture memories. I love looking back at them and reminiscing the good ol' times. If you don't do this, definitely do try because it could bring a smile on your face when you need it most.

© 

4. I'm adventurous.
I believe life is more than just sitting around and doing nothing. Why not be active and live your life to the fullest? Personally, I'd choose going on an adventure over partying any day!
© Leaning on the right

5. I'm a grandparents' girl.
My grandparents spoil me with so much love and care. They raised me until I was 8 so I will always have that special bond with them that I will forever cherish.

6. I love being around nature.
Nature just gives me a peaceful atmosphere. I find it so relaxing and the scenery is just breathtaking.
© 
7. I used to play a lot of sports.
I used to play netball, athletics, football, basketball, trampolining (if that counts) and tennis. Yes, I was very much so active but now I'm overloaded with A levels and I still do some of the things I love to do when I have time, so I'm still grateful.

8. I was a ballet dancer and a gymnast.
Ever since I was little, (started at 2), I did ballet and gymnastics on the side and it was so fun! However, I did ask to stop it because my coach was harsh and I was a shy kid, I had already gotten used to the people around me so I didn't want to start over again which, I regret.

9. My guilty pressure is watching tv series and shopping.
I'm not going to lie to you, I love it and I can understand if you're thinking 'shopping? so typical!' But when I was young we weren't that wealthy, I'm not going to get into it but you get the idea. Also, watching tv series is just a must.

10. Travel plans
Before I turn 30, I have to have been to Hawaii, Fiji, Bahamas, Jamaica, Egypt and Cali. It will be my dream that's going to come true and I'm super excited already!

Thank you for reading and comment down below at least 5 facts about you. Let's get to know each other!

PSSSSST! Don't forget to subscribe.
.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. 1) I think pork is nasty.
    2) I lowkey wanna be a vegan but I love the taste of meat too much. (Shoot me)
    3) DBZ is life.
    4) I've been to self defence classes (eg martial arts etc) from about the age of 6. Still haven't found "the one".
    5) I can shape-shift

    Wonderful post, that guilty pleasures point was so on point *starts to clap*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Ahaha stahp it 😂 you're not a shape shifter Mals but thankyou

      Delete