Bestfriends 18th Birthday Messages

13:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments

© COPYRIGHT

Welcome back to my blog!
If you don't already know, my name is Nicole and I have a YouTube channel, which you totally should check out by clicking here because, spreading love and growing together is #GOALS. 

This post is so different because GUESS WHAT GUYS??!
IT'S BOTH MY BEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAY ON DECEMBER 7TH SO I WANTED TO DEDICATE THIS BLOG POST TO THEM.
It's still so crazy to me how they have the same birthday!!

Mk is my amazing boyfriend and lovable best friend.
Ore has been my long time best friend and sister from another mister throughout high school and even now.

For Mk:

© COPYRIGHT
You are the most down to earth person I've ever met and you never let me give up on anything. You're the first person I think of in the morning and the last person I think of at night. You are my biggest supporter and I cannot thank you enough for all the help I've received from you. The first day I met you, I never thought that the person standing in front of me would mean so much than you do now, and I'm so glad that we had a mutual friend otherwise we would have never met. When you do something wrong, you let me be upset with you and you put yourself in my shoes to understand my point of view. You are a gentlemen; you still hold the door for me, carry heavy bags and carry me over to the other side when the grass is wet and I'm not wearing the right footwear and I could go on and on and on. I'll never forget you bringing me tacos&churros&medicine, when I was ill, to college even though it was your day off because, 'little' things like that shouldn't be taken for granted. Honestly, your mom has raised such an amazing person and I am so proud to be your girlfriend. Thank you for putting my love on top and being by side in this crazy ride. Now, you're turning 18 and I got/get to see you grow to a prodigious human being, who has so much love in his heart.  I got to watch you bloom this year with your music and it's splendid to see you in your element. I would never want you to change. The love and respect I have for you is immense. You are my other half. Meeting your family that night was the best thing ever because I got to meet where you got all your love from, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy early birthday my love, let your love and happiness radiate! 
© PROMISE RINGS


For Ore: 
© COPYRIGHT
Who knew the question 'can I borrow your pencil?' would lead us here! My high school memories would be completely dull without your crazy ass beside me. You are forever my true sister and you hold such a special place in my heart. All the dramas, (aka lemonade, toilet, jelly babies etc), looking back, was actually the funniest thing ever. Our secrets and secret language is what I'll cherish till the day I die. Through the ups and downs, we still managed to sing random songs around the playground in lower school. Art will never be the same without you. Getting told off in graphics because of your lazy ass will never be replaced. So much has changed in a space of a year and we no longer attend the same school and, I'm glad we still talk and meet up when we can. You helped me face so much troubles and gave me tough love when it was needed. You helped shape who I am today. I'm so proud of the person you've become with your future so bright, I know that you don't need anyone for you to keep shining so don't ever stop shining chica. You don't anyone to define the true beauty you are, inside and out. Happy early birthday girlfriend, you deserve the very best and more! (P.S. I'm still going to get you back from all those ugly pictures you posted of me on my birthday so be very scared). 
© COPYRIGHT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mk's Social Networks:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ore's Social Networks:

Thank you for reading!

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: