Reminders to stay positive

09:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

© COPYRIGHT
Let's be honest, in this generation, no one has breakfast at Tiffany's and no one can sing their high school problems or any other problems away. Instead, we have breakfast at 7 a.m. and friendships or relationships we try to forget as quickly as possible.

Don't worry, you're not alone. There are thousands of people out there like this. 

Here are reminders that I tell myself whenever I'm down:


1. Stop stressing over something you can't control. 
What's the point of stressing about something you can't control? One thing I've learned is that since you can't control it, find another way even if it means it won't be as easy. There's always another option but make sure this option is rational and not based on anger or irritation because you'll regret it and feel even worse than you already do.

2. Other people have it worse. 
When things get tougher and I feel like giving up, I tell myself that other people have it worse and they're surviving so if they can, I can. 

3. I remind myself of all the bad things I've gone through. 
I know this is weird and you're thinking 'Isn't it just going to make you feel worse?' Well..I remind myself of all the bad things I've gone through to remind myself that I made it this far so if I give up now, I'm letting myself down.            

4. My little brother. 
This one will only work if you have someone you don't want to show negativity to. Personally, that's my little brother. I don't want him to see me down and instead fight it because kids will mirror what you do. Also, whenever he has problems I want him to know that he's so much stronger than to give up, dwell on it and hold a grudge over it.

Thank you for reading and I hope this helped even just one person!

PSSSSST! Don't forget to subscribe.

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

0 comments: