Philippines

14:13:00 Unknown 6 Comments

©  Manila Mall

My next trip was to Philippines, which I was ecstatic about since I hadn't seen my family for 5 years! How crazy is that?
Unfortunately, I didn't get to record a lot. I promise that the next time I go on a holiday I will make a travel video from it.

I don't remember it day by day but I wanted to share this with you since it was a very special trip for me.

Sit back.
Relax.
Happy reading(=

A little back story: Ever since I was a little girl, my role models have always been my grandparents; their presence makes me feel like I'm at home. They never fail to make me smile, laugh and brighten up my day whenever I was in a bad mood and words can't describe how lucky I feel to have them. They were the ones who raised me and my sister until I was 8 years old and my sister were 9 years old.

©  Grandaddy 
© Grandmommy and me looking tired as ever
Back to my holiday. We were island hopping from Davao to Cebu to Dumaguete to Siquijor and back to Dumaguete to Cebu to Davao to Manila. There were a lot of long journeys but it was all worth it in the end.
I started off my day eating a healthy breakfast and we spent our 17 hours flight watching movies and of course, enjoying the beautiful scenery.
© The not so ready for the 17hours of flight face

© Breakfast

© Passport

© Dubai airport

© Before flight view

©  Flight view

 When we arrived to Phillipines, our first destination was Davao where my grandparents and aunties picked us up. Our greetings were emotional, (hint: it involved tears and running towards them). We got settled to our hotel because we were shattered from the flight and the next day we had a 4 hours journey ahead of us to my home city called Midsayap. Before we left, we had to enjoy the weather, the pool and grabbed us a Krispy Kreme drink in SM Mall and if you know me, you know I love to shop.
© Little brother

© Little brother



©  Krispy Kreme

© My precious brother & I

After our 4 hours journey, we finally arrived to my grandparents house where I reunite with the rest of my family. One thing that I love about staying in my grandparents house is the fact that I can get all the coconut drink with coconut pulp inside a coconut anytime I want. Also, you can't see it but where my camera was set up in the 7th picture below is a way to climb the rooftop with an amazing view of the nature. 
The neighbourhood my grandparents are in is a family neighbourhood so right next door to us is my auntie, across us is my cousin, two doors down is my other auntie and next door to our right is my cousin's house, etc. 
© Greatgrandmommy's house view

© My beautiful baby cousin&I

© Greatgrandmommy's front garden

© Greatgrandmommy's front garden

© Great grandmommy's front garden

© Greatgrandmommy's balcony

© Balcony outside mine and my sister's room (soon to be painted)

© Rooftop

© Coconut

© Coconut drink
During our days there, we went to a water resort near my grandparents house. It was absolutely stunning! The huts, the nature, the fountains, the pool..like they say 'Let the pictures speak for itself'.
© Hannah > Giselle> Me

© Pool&huts

© Hut date with a family friend

© Nature

© Pool 

© Water Resort
After this, we travelled back to Davao to go shopping here and there.
© Happy me

© 


©

© If you look closely, you can see the lovebirds

© Chillin' with grandaddy and their driver

©

©
Whilst we were in Davao, we visited one of my parent's lot. In residential areas, there were this house that no-one lives in. It's an entertainment house where the fun begins.
© Entertainment house

© Pool day 
© We had to give it a try 
© Floral archway 

We had planned to visit my mother's side of the family however, the ship trip was cancelled. On our way back home, we found a place where you could experience zip lining (clip shown above). This was the place that happened to be the longest zip line in this island so we said, 'Hey! Why not?' Once we went inside, we found out that not only is this the place for zip lining but it was also, a resort, which made it even better! 


© Water resort 2
My family and I decided to go on a plane to Cebu then a ship to Dumaguete, another ship to Siquijor and we made it to see the rest of my family (my mother's side). When we were reunited, we all hit up the beach, had our footspa and relaxed. 

© Beach 
© Footspa
© Diving board to the sea 

© Sunset at Dumaguete
© 
© Island with a slide to the beach
© View from the hut
©

When we were in Manila, my sister and I were mainly shopping with our auntie. The interior of the mall was beyond amazing, which you all first saw before you read my travel story.


Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to follow me for more updates!

.nicoleaejayflora.

u Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. I had great time reading you post. You have really beautiful pictures, great photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg it's looks so beautiful, i will definitely have to visit these places in the future x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen this :)

      Delete